Office based in Milton Keynes
• We are looking for a driven and experienced Account Manager to take on ownership of key Retail customer accounts and to grow and develop the Retail channel by building best-in-class customer relationships with the major multiple Retail Grocery accounts.
• An important role with key opportunities for collaboration and influencing internal and external stakeholders, and a focus on long-term brand-building.
• As Retail Account Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sustainable short & long-term sales, profitability and have a ‘market grip’ in selective retail and discounters through strategic management in line with our overall business strategy.
• This role requires hands-on leadership with owning customers to make sure we maximise results and opportunities.
• Reporting directly into the Country Manager for UK & Ireland, this is a pivotal role in achieving the growth plans of the business, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with your line manager to develop and implement a successful Retail channel strategy.
• You will commit to working safely and embrace our Health & Safety culture.
• You will have strong and proven commercial experience at the Account Manager level and be comfortable working and delivering at pace
• A real Retail channel expert, able to identify opportunities and build strong customer relationships quickly with key buyers within large Retail Grocery accounts
• Able to demonstrate strong selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing and developing an account base
• Ideally, Branded FMCG background
• A team player, but able to think independently and manage time effectively
• Finally, you must have a real results-focus and drive to succeed in the FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all-important desire to deliver
Benefits & details:
• Ideally, this will be an office-based role with the flexibility to work at home under our Hybrid working philosophy. The role will involve visits to customers when required.
• Salary is dependent on experience with car or allowance, bonus opportunity, and wider package
• Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and growth-oriented commercial team
• Commitment to training & development
Cv's will be sent to our retained consultant Neil Rogers at Morgan Philips UK Ltd.