Unwrap your future today with a golden opportunity representing our client Ferrero
Ambition. Drive. Growth. This is exactly what Field Sales Solutions brings to our portfolio of big brand clients. We work with major organisations and big brands, helping them to enhance product sales by building their presence and visibility within the grocery sector.
Pay: Up to £38,500 + up to 10% Bonus + Company Car
Territory: South. Ideal location: Kent
What you will be doing?
- As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be at the heart of this growth, using your sales management skills to unlock the potential in an ambitious, highly motivated, graduate-level Sales team.
- You'll have the chance to develop your own team, identifying key opportunities and setting the strategy to achieve goals
- Working with our client Ferrero gives you the opportunity to showcase your skills on high-profile brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Tic Tac, Nutella, Bueno and Kinder Surprise. So, it really is the perfect platform on which to build a high-performance, team-oriented culture.
Ferrero UK is one of our long-standing key clients and we have big plans for the future!
What will you need?
- A solid background in FMCG or sales management.
- A proven track record of achieving KPIs and driving performance
- Demonstrable ability to harness the enthusiasm, energy and talent
- We’re looking for an experienced FMCG sales professional who knows when to push people out of their comfort zone and when to support them.
- You must be passionate, inspirational and capable of setting the standard for others to follow.
- A full clean UK driving license
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- This is a remarkable career move: a leadership role where you have the scope to shape, build and mentor a team with bright careers ahead of them.
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.