National Account Manager – Sainsburys & Morrisons 6 month FTC
Category Leading Alcoholic Drinks business
- Our Client has a portfolio of Category Leading Spirit Brands which are recognized the world over.
- Drawing on generations of expertise and focusing on the innovations for the future, they have struck a fine balance within their portfolio of both Premium Heritage brands, as well as innovative game changers for the modern age.
- Due to a recent promotion, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a retail NAM dedicated to wards their Morrisons & Sainsburys customers.
As National Account Manager you will:
- Supporting the SNAM you’ll have P&L accountability working on retail accounts which an in a period of unprecedented growth
- focus on driving distribution, visibility, and activation of our client’s brands with these key partner retailers.
- Be responsible for developing the Joint Business Plan and leading negotiations.
- Identify opportunities for growth in line with Brand Values and market trends.
- Take responsibility for an upward curve National Account Manager.
- The successful candidate will have some P&L exposure and have a good understanding of the grocery channel
- You will be Blue Chip trained and have a strong understanding of the Food & Drink Industry, with experience of Morrisons & Sainsburys preferential but absolutely not essential.
- With double digit growth and a great opportunity for progression, this ambitious and entrepreneurial environment offers a fantastic place to develop your career even if it’s just for 6 months.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16035/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.