Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Retail Sales Manager.
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
In return for joining us as our Retail Sales Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £21,750 + up to 10% Bonus + Company Car
Territory: CA, LA
What you will be doing as our Retail Sales Manager?
- Implementing & executing the operational field strategy for the Grocery channel.
- Delivering a return on investment within outlets within your defined geographical territory.
- Planning, delivering, and exceeding sessional & annual business targets.
- Managing & Influencing the customer relationship at both store and account area manager level.
- Making innovation and events huge in store, creating impact and theatre to drive additional feature space alongside activation of nationally agreed activity.
- Delivering value adding initiatives in store to ensuring sustainable business growth for both parties.
- Educating customers on opportunities in line with the Ferrero UK trade marketing plans & strategy.
- Monitoring & evaluating call file performance to ensure most effective call coverage.
- Monitoring market conditions, customer & competitor behaviour. Communicating Insight with line manager.
- Merchandising & date rotating all available Ferrero Stock whilst maintaining high level on shelf standards. Accurately recording data.
What will you need to become our Retail Sales Manager?
- Strong communication, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Minimum 6 months FMCG sales experience.
- Determination to achieve & willingness to continually learn.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Results driven with the ability to analyse data.
- Positive and flexible attitude.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Retail Sales Manager role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development via our Shining Stars program
- Incentive program
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.