An integral role in the commercial team with direct reports managing of a top grocery retail account. FMCG products across food, consumables & health & beauty.
As a National Account Controller this role has genuine ownership and strategic sales responsibility. You will be working for an entrepreneurial business, selling a highly innovative range of FMCG products across multiple categories and managing direct reports as the key point of contact with a major retail customer.
You will be pioneering in your commercial account leadership; you will be passionate about FMCG manufacturing, and you will be committed to your team's success. As a senior leader in the commercial team, you will have internal exposure and the opportunity to really make a difference. Whilst supporting and mentoring others you will also have the opportunity for internal and external development to support your career growth.
- You will need several years' experience of managing national accounts in FMCG manufacturing
- In your commercial customer experience, you must have managed key national accounts as well as developed new business
- You will also have previously managed UK grocery retail - ideally top 4 or M&S, Aldi or Waitrose
- You should be able to demonstrate strong leadership and the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- And it goes without saying you will be driven by results and success
This business in turn will offer you a wide range of additional benefits on top of a competitive salary, the opportunity to work selected charities and get involved in volunteer days as well as social events and generally being part of a supportive, friendly, and happy team.
If you feel excited by the opportunity of National Account Controller, please apply with your CV today or contact me, Abbi to discuss further.