Field Sales Executive - Powerforce
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company car (Toyota Corolla self-charging hybrid) + Pension scheme
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Territory: Swindon, Gloucester, Bristol, Reading, Oxford and surrounds
Start: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Want to make your mark in a brand-new role on a brand-new team?
Do you thrive on autonomy and driving your own success?
Does being Curious & Brave, Positive, Open, Connected, being a Team resonate with you?
Powerforce are excited to have partnered with a world recognised brand to launch a brand-new ‘Out of Home’ team. What is that, you ask? Are you ever tempted by the snacks that are strategically placed next to the till at a café? Be part of getting those highly profitable snacks placed!
What will you be doing?
- Visiting contract catering, in house canteens, and event leisure venues to establish relationships and presenting the advantages of siting our client’s products
- Maximising return on investment in each site
- Working toward targets and monthly & quarterly KPIs
- Processing point of sale orders, data capture, recording information, and updating contact reports
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with our client which is well-recognised and manufactures well-loved, tasty brands
- Up to £26,450 per annum On Target Earnings
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout Powerforce and the wider Advantage Smollan business
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really awarded.
- Benefits include:
- Enhanced pension and life assurance
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Perkbox - discounts on food & drink, tech, health & beauty
- Taste Card - restaurant discounts and 2-4-1 deals
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Programme giving you 24x7 confidential support and legal information
What are we looking for?
Although experience is helpful, we are looking for someone who is:
- Tenacious and driven
- Curious and brave
- Passionate about completing all things to the highest standard
- A strong relationship builder and possesses a customer-first mindset
- Able to work independently and effectively manage workloads
As this is a driving role visiting numerous sites, you will need to have held a full manual driving licence for at least 12 months
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.