Calling all entrepreneurs! Are you looking for an innovative start up? A start up that will give you the independence and autonomy to really effect strategic direction?
Based in Central London, this is an opportunity to be a part of start-up within a much larger organisation in the FMCG market. Whist you will be part of a bigger business, this role is for the real entrepreneur, and you will be given the autonomy to get the job done with the investment and structure around you to enable the growth! Sound too good to be true?
At the heart of this brand, you will find values that encompass who they are. This forward-thinking business are all about innovation and collaboration in a category that will allow you to be extremely creative! Sound like something you’d like to be a part of?
This role isn’t for the feint hearted. There’s are big job to do here. You will initially launch into Wholesale/Convenience whilst working closely with Top 4 and setting a longer term strategy. To succeed here you will not only need to share the vision and passion but need to be tenacious, ambitious and genuinely want to be part of something phenomenal.
The successful applicant –
- Strong sales background in Top 4 Grocery Retail with the ability to carve out new business
- An understanding of financial data and forecasts
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- An expert at building rapport
- Highly driven and results orientated
- Ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
Main responsibilities –
- Create and implement the sales strategy and define tactics for selling the product - Distribution channels, Sales Plan, Product range, Prices, Merchandising, Trade Marketing & Promotional activities driving sales
- Analyse sales and recommend action plans accordingly
If this sounds like you then hit APPLY!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.