Want to be part of an exciting start up? Do you have big ambitions to grow a brand from scratch? Signature Career Management are partnered with a unique FMCG business looking to hire a Head of Ecommerce into the team, a newly created role and one which will see you deliver exponential growth.
Based in Central London, this is an opportunity to be a part of start-up within a much larger organisation in the FMCG market. Whist you will be part of a bigger business, this role is for the real entrepreneur, and you will be given the autonomy to get the job done with the investment and structure around you to enable the growth! Sound too good to be true?
At the heart of this brand, you will find values that encompass who they are. This forward-thinking business are all about innovation and collaboration in a category that will allow you to be extremely creative! Sound like something you’d like to be a part of?
The aim of this role is to shape and implement the Ecommerce strategy. You will build and execute a D2C ecommerce revenue generation strategy as well as launch the brand across Pure Players.
Key Responsibilities –
- Create the e-commerce strategy and define the tactics for selling the products taking full P&L accountability
- You will work with third party agencies in the design and management of the e-commerce website, product offer, pricing, e-merchandising and digital promotional activities driving sales (social media, seo etc.)
- Analyse online performance and recommend strategic actions
- Define and implement online market place strategy
You will be/bring –
- A thorough understanding of e-commerce to identify key opportunities for digital sales
- Experience of managing owning D2C sites (Experience of FMCG brands would be advantageous)
- The ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Highly driven and results orientated
- The ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
This is a rare opportunity given the business dynamic and the chance to operate as an entrepreneur with the support behind you of a larger business. If you’re interested in a new opportunity in e-commerce and you’re an expert in everything D2C, this may just grab your attention.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.