Are you passionate about making healthier choices? Interested in working for a business that is driven to deliver products that taste good and make you feel even better?
This fast-growing SME has so much more to offer than other businesses of their size. They have hit the ground running and have the ambition to become the number 1 brand in their category – a quickly achievable feat for such an attractive product offering!
Their continuous growth has led to the need to expand their team in the form of a Category Manager. While this is an exciting opportunity to join thriving a business to continue achieving great things, this doesn’t come without hard work and dedication. As is expected in an SME, this is very much a collaborative and team focused environment where everyone pulls together. If you have the motivation and determination to succeed, the possibilities with this role are as great as the business itself.
This Category Management position is certainly an opportunity that cannot be missed. It’s a well-rewarded position, both in working environment and culture as well as remuneration. The successful candidate will be / have:
- Highly energetic and be genuinely passionate about the products and category as a whole
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly numeric and strong relationship building skill both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to work at pace
- Adaptable and able to prioritise workload, not compromising on quality
- Confident and capable in presentation, ensuring the category is kept at forefront of mind
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- The use of data sources such as IRI, Neilsen, Kantar as well as customer loyalty scheme data
- Building and maintaining relationships with Buyers from all key retail accounts, proactively presenting insights
- Leading consumer research to land much more innovation over the coming years
- Act as the lead for Category and Shopper insights, delivering actionable insights and recommendations internally and externally.
- Working closely with Brand and Commercial teams to drive continuous business growth
If you have previous Category experience and you’re looking to further your career in a pacey and ambitious business, this is the role for you.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.