Competitive salary & package (including share options)
My client is a super high-growth, venture-backed, start-up SaaS business operating in the Fintech space. Following an incredible first 4 years, and raising substantial Series A funding, they are now looking for their first in-house User Researcher to join their Product team.
They are looking for an experienced User Researcher to work in a lean and collaborative manner to help shape their customer’s experiences across mobile and web products. You will possess a proven track record of finding user insights through different research techniques and socialising these insights.
- Conduct user research using diverse and appropriate methods to better understand behaviours and attitudes
- Manage the customer panel and the recruitment of research participants
- Familiarise yourself with quantitative data in their analytics tool and use it to craft research questions to explore with customers
- Create and maintain documentation which leverages insights such as personas and user journey maps
- Work with the marketing team to help them tailor communication that truly resonates with customers and prospects
Ideally you will have
- Previous experience working with data analytics platforms or data teams gained from within a start-up/SME or very small team in a corporate business
- Experience of conducting research for digital products
- Broad skills from qualitative design research methods to an understanding of quantitative concepts
- A proven track record of leading both exploratory and evaluative research projects that have had a meaningful impact on a product or service
- The ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described and this opportunity excites you.