Title – Marketing Manager – Leading FMCG Brand
Location – Home based
3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary – up to £50k pro-rata
As a group, my client has over 90% household penetration, and the role as Marketing/Brand Manager will take the reins on one of the biggest category areas!
Like most businesses at the moment, my client's Marketing team are working from home with the view of transitioning in to the office later this year, which means that this role will be a 100% remote.
About the role:
• Lead, develop and the implement the annual and strategic long term brand and NPD pipeline based on consumer and market insights.
• Develop, execute and evaluate the agreed projects to deliver the brands’ goals, objectives, and strategic targets
• Support volume and profitability targets by monitoring brand and competitive trade, consumer and promotion activity and creating actions to address implications.
• Lead cross functional internal and external teams in the delivery of projects e.g. NPD/EPD, Quality KPI’s.
• Mentor and develop junior personal, including line management responsibility.
• Shared profit responsibility with buying department. Lead, develop and implement pricing and promotional strategy across retailers to deliver business KPIs e.g. Net Margin, Vol and Share.
• You will have operated at either Marketing or Brand Manager level
• Ideally worked within FMCG or Consumer Durables
• Understanding of Brand KPI's and commercial acumen
• Ability to start ASAP
If you are open to short-term opportunities and would like to experience working for a Market leader then reach out for an initial conversation!