A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a successful and ambitious sales professional to join this global market leading client as their new Customer Development Manager driving their household name cleaning brands to the out of home verticals.
Customer Development Manager - Professional Cleaning Brands is an opportunity to really make your mark in this new role but with an amazing client selling right across the b2b / out of home channels. Client Details
Simply one the largest consumer clients in the world.
Customer Development Manager - Professional Cleaning Brands Description
The Customer Development Manager - Professional Cleaning Brands will be responsible for driving increased distribution across the wholesalers, office suppliers, care homes, the airline industry, HORECA, QSR, theme parks and leisure verticals.
They will be tasked with business development across these areas; presenting the portfolio of brands in the professional environment and increasing distribution and sales. Working closely with the Global CD Director, they will design, build and deliver the sales strategy for the channel.
Building (and probably coming with) a strong network of contacts and buyers across the above sectors, the successful candidate will introduce these 'ready to use' cleaning solutions to a range of buyers and buying groups and work to increase market share. Profile
The Customer Development Manager - Professional Cleaning Products will:-
- come with relevant industry contacts and knowledge
- be used to national travel
- have experience of developing the right professional solutions for buyers
- have experience across soft and hard FM contacts and buying groups for major customers
- have experience across these multiple b2b / out of home sectors and industries
- have a successful track record of pitching and winning new business as well as being able to navigate through contacts to find the right decision makers
- be a go getter, a hunter, someone who enjoys business development and increasing distribution
- lateral thinker, able to leverage existing relationships and contacts to increase business
- be very proactive and resilient
We are flexible on location, ideally someone would be based in the south of England but for the right person all locations would be considered. Job Offer
circa £70,000 to £75,000 per annum + excellent package