Spirited individuals required to represent Phoenix 2 Retail in the FMCG Channel and Specialist Retail. Join us as a Field Sales & Compliance Executive and earn £23,000.00 plus car allowance, pension scheme, tablet, achievable bonus structure and fantastic career prospects.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
If you have the desire to succeed in a sales environment, have brilliant communication and relationship building skills, a can-do attitude and will to win, we will give you first class training and the support of your field manager to enable you to bring our range of products to life.
A typical day as a Sales & Compliance Executive will involve:
- Field Sales & Compliance Executive will support selling brands into retailers across your assigned territory
- Driving additional SKU’s into existing retailers and building strong commercials relationships with retailers
- Ensuring you can deliver new distribution points across your territory
- Building commercial relationships with retailers to drive ongoing purchase and space for our brand partners
- Educating retailers on how to increase their category sales and providing informed recommendations
- Audit in store compliance and marketing activity execution
- Using your people skills to build strong business relationships
- Improving and placing additional POS in store to improve sell-out.
- Being adaptable representing multiple brands and visiting different FMCG and specialist environments including: Grocery, Cash & Carry, Independents and Specialist retailers
You would enjoy this Sales & Compliance Executive role if:
- Thinking on your feet and playing many roles
- Enjoy delivering excellence across multiple environments
- Enjoy a fast paced and ever-changing culture
- Being sales hungry and chasing down new business
- Offering exceptional ongoing service for your retailers
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Enjoy a changing environment where no two days are the same
- You are target-driven and results-orientated
- Have a good understanding of FMCG
Benefits and rewards - Why work for us?
Great package offered of £23,000.00 plus car allowance, pension scheme, tablet and achievable bonus structure
Phoenix has a fantastic working environment and culture as well as a great training and development programme to ensure we are able to promote from within.
An ever-growing business offers unrivalled opportunity for growth and development
Apply today to represent our rapidly expanding company and have access to amazing career opportunities within Phoenix 2 Retail.
Phoenix 2 Retail is an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.