The Bread Factory, is a craft-focused business that makes fantastic food and coffee. We love baking and want to share that love with our neighbourhoods, and we do this not only through our fantastic food, but through our people too.
Not only do we create beautiful bakeries in local communities, but we also have a large whole sale business which produces and supplies the hospitality and retail industry with our hand crafted bakery products.
This side of our business is also growing, so we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to focus and develop this business further by growing in our existing accounts and expanding our presence into more retailers.
As Senior Account Manager you will grow and nurture long-term strategic relationships with existing customers and draft and implement a roadmap to win new business and prospective new ones over the next 3 years.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- leading Joint Business Plan negotiations and delivery with particular emphasis on outstanding in-store and online execution
- Identifying opportunities and lead negotiation for relevant Own Label tenders
- Developing an excellent understanding of the category’s landscape, drivers and competition using insights to shape and lead the conversation on category management with the customers
- Contributing to draft a sales strategy for the Grocery channel and for the customers in your portfolio and prospective new accounts
- Working closely with the marketing team as part of the annual planning process and implementing trade marketing initiatives
- Monthly forecasting and coordinating multi-functionally with production, logistic and technical teams to maximise availability, minimize wastage and execute new launches timely and without disruption.
- Managing, training and coaching a National Account Manager
We are looking for:
- 5+ years FMCG experience in account management in a blue-chip or large SME environment;
- Prior experience in managing an Own Label business;
- Strong commercial and financial acumen;
- Strong presenting styles and communication skills teamed with outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Some experience of using shopper, category, and consumer data sources to drive insight and successfully action plans
Please get in touch in confidence to discuss this role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you.