Our client are a small heritage food business, that boast an impressive portfolio of innovative products that are well known and win the hearts of their consumers time and time again. With some exciting changes internally, growth is very high on their agenda and expanding their team is vital in their journey to achieve their goals.
As the successful Senior Brand Manager you will report into the Sales & Marketing Director and you will have full responsibility for developing, implementing and driving a marketing strategy across both UK and Export markets. As the Senior Brand Manager you will need to really understand our clients consumers, product development, innovation and communication. The communication focus will reach across our clients full brand portfolio and also how they position themselves in media and social media.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Brand Manager level or equivalent ideally within a food brand
- Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
- Able to think outside the box and not always rely on big marketing budgets
- Great team player capable to support, to lead, to care and to tell things as they are
- Commitment to driving a business forward
- Able to take ownership of projects, work independently and use initiative to find solutions
- Strong presentation, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ideally you will be based in the East Midlands. This is a mix between working at home and office working.
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information.