**Head of E-Commerce – Bristol (remote working available) - £80k + generous benefits package**
Mackenzie Jones have partnered with a business which is the largest brand in Europe in their field. The industry they operate in has benefited hugely from Covid-19 and the business has seen double digit growth for the last 4 years, they’re anticipating online sales to be near £500m within the next 2 years. They’re now looking to hire a new Head of E-Commerce to drive Online sales from their D2C websites AND online marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay & more). Apply to this Head of E-Commerce role if you these 5 points apply to you:
- You have extensive experience in trading Direct to Consumer (D2C) websites.
- You have Online Marketplace trading experience (Amazon & Ebay).
- You have experience in managing an E-Commerce team (candidates without people management experience unfortunately won’t be considered).
- You have strong experience of working with a variety of external suppliers.
- You have a sound understanding of Pricing, Promotions & Merchandising.
How to apply?
- Salary – Up to £80k + Bonus
- Location – Head Office is in Bristol but typically this will be a half in the office, half working from home opportunity.
Click on the link to apply or drop me (Billy) an email ( email@example.com
) and we can take it from there!