Paid Digital Media Manager
North West - flex to work from home
Competitive salary, plus strong benefits
My client is a global Technology business operating in the Life Sciences sector, that due to growth, is looking for a Paid Digital Media Manager to join their team.
They are looking for someone who has proven success leading large scale paid media campaigns in a B2B environment, you should be well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM), display and paid social media.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of paid media campaigns, in partnership with external agencies and internal teams
- Regularly provide data-informed optimisation recommendations that demonstrate fundamental understanding of full-funnel, multi-channel digital media programs
- Consistently provide a critical and constructive point of view on digital program performance data and tactical campaign elements
- Manage day-to-day paid media agency relationship - ensuring campaigns are on-target
- Create ad copy aligned with channel best practices (such as PPC, display and paid social)
- Manage Google Display Network (GDN) strategy and execution
- Recommend and lead creation of landing page experiences in support of all paid media campaigns.
- Continually test website experiences to create the best user experience
- Define a conversion rate optimization (CRO) plan to maximise visitor engagement and the conversion of visitors into sales
- Drive the definition of a global paid media strategy, working closely with counterparts in other regions
Skills and experience
- Significant experience running successful paid media campaigns in a B2B environment
- Comfortable with, and motivated by, ambitious performance and revenue targets attributed to paid media programs
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices (PPC, SEO, Email, Programmatic Display, Social) and proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel
- Experience optimising landing pages and performing A/B and multivariate testing
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Expert in current knowledge of paid media platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising/Bing Ads, and paid social media platforms
- Working knowledge of web analysis tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Omniture/Adobe Analytics
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE UK AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY