Are you a driven sales representative or graduate looking to deliver excellent standards of value-added customer service and business management? If so, read on…
GSK have a new role for a Healthcare Sales Representative (London) on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Healthcare Sales Representative your role will be build relationships to drive Healthcare Professional awareness, advocacy and recommendation of GSK Consumer Healthcare’s brands to their patients by communicating product science and patient end benefits. To do this, you will deliver category, condition and brand education of GSK’s key therapeutic areas to UK Health Care Professionals, who you will target, and segment based on account potential and willingness to recommend.
In the role of Healthcare Sales Representative, your critical objectives will need to build strong customer relationships to deliver excellent standards of value-added customer service, business management, and demonstrate clear understanding of the needs of Healthcare Professionals and their patients. You will partner with HCPs across both the Dental and Pharmacy channels to drive advocacy of GSKs Oral Healthcare and OTC (over the counter) brands to a number of different types of HCPs including (but not limited to): Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Pharmacists and Pharmacy Assistants.
The role sits within the National ‘Expert Sales’ Field Team, within the Expert (HCP) Marketing Function – The role is therefore key to the delivery of increased market share, share of recommendation, driving volume consumption and professional endorsement of our brand portfolio within the Healthcare Professional ‘Expert Field Sales Channel’.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Customer Relationship Management
- Delivering the best-in-class educational sessions utilising all channels and platforms of engagement: face-to-face and remote, detailing, lunch & learns and larger forums, alongside with driving social media engagement in line with digital strategy.
- To deliver in-call quality on a consistent basis, measured through field visit assessments, Expert-Performance Tracking, Sales Force Effectiveness surveys as indicators.
- Maintain accurate records of calls and work completed and planned on territory through continuous and accurate use of internal systems.
- Support GSK at all relevant Exhibitions / Events / PR initiatives to drive business goals and effort priorities and work to support National Sales Team to accelerate rate of local implementation of core strategies.
- Providing continuous updates & insight of expert environment developments, including competitor intelligence, alongside with proposed improvements related to the field team ways of working and focus areas.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with grade as required which can include overnight stays, evening and weekend working, whilst ensuring strict compliance with all GSK Ethics and code of conduct policies.
- Demonstrate an awareness of NHS policies and healthcare landscape in order to support shaping long terms plans for Expert Field Team strategy.
- Ensuring alignment to GSK HCP channel, Field Sales team and wider business strategy opportunities within the complex and ever-changing HCP environment.
- Formulate and execute a business plan for the territory, ensuring the highest reach and levels of engagement with HCPs/ segmentation and targeting data
Influencing & Collaboration
- Uncover opportunities to partner with and support Dental and Pharmacy Healthcare Professionals in order to make recommendations for their patients
- Work with Practice Managers, Team Leaders and Business Owners to organise and plan group educational meetings/ ‘Lunch and Learns’ to present product and condition presentations and sample products
- Working with Account Relationship Managers (ARMs) on delivery of Joined Educational Plans (JEPs) through the most appropriate channels of face-to-face and remote delivery.
- Be a consistent ‘ambassador’ of expert field team, continuously demonstrating GSK behaviours.
- Ability to engage and reinforce commercial and/or patient benefits to all key decision makers externally and internally.
- Ensure efficient use of time and company assets to drive most efficient ways of working both internally and externally
- Delivery of individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) alongside with contribution towards total Field Team objectives.
Basic Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in front of variety audience size in both face to face and remote environment is key.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Right to work in the UK.
Preferred Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to a degree level, science preferred.
- Experience of working in a field-based HCP/commercial environment.
- Understanding and experience of Consumer Healthcare and Oral Healthcare Marketplaces/FMCG experience.