A premium food business that supply into Major Retail & Manufacturing are growing and looking for a Commercial Manager to lead their sales function.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to take on a growing but well-established business and make their mark while defining its future. They already have exciting plans to expand their current factory.
The role will involve managing key accounts such as Waitrose & M&S, as well as B2B like Bakkavor and Two Sisters. They are a manufacturer that supply value added, food to go, snacking & ingredients. They aren’t looking for just any new business but partnerships for long term growth
- Manage key retail & manufacturing accounts
- Develop strategic new business opportunities in these areas
- Potential for shares after probation
- Ideally a mix of Major Retail & Manufacturing account experience, but will look at either.
- Must have chilled food experience
- Experience with value added products would be advantageous
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060