Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of an Account Manager to develop and manage a variety of accounts. These accounts include Travis Perkins, Screwfix, Tool Station, HSS Hire, Graham’s. You will be responsible for the strategic development and management of these accounts dealing at a head office level.
You will be required to form a close working relationship with your key customers at all levels, this coupled with working closely with the other divisions within the organisation will be key to the success of the business.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Build the company’s brand within the trade merchant and hire channel by promoting and demonstrating the core strengths of our products.
- Identify new customers within the market and work to establish terms and listings.
- Manage and grow new and existing accounts through activities including promotions, people training and product demonstrations on a national and occasionally international basis.
- Support our customers on an ongoing basis, providing a high level of customer assistance whilst ensuring they understand the key USP’s of the brand and products.
- Efficiently manage and co-ordinate customer training and demonstration events on a national basis, ensuring that all events and activities are delivered in a safe/hazard free manor.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts on a rolling annual basis.
- Maintain effective reporting to enable senior leaders to make key strategic decisions.
- Where necessary, contribute knowledge of the trade merchant and hire customers’ needs and wants to support with the product development process.
- Work effectively as part of the wider UK Sales team and on occasion support account managers in other channels with training and product demonstration activity.
About the Company:
A respected market leader within the DIY and plumbing sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional Account Manager.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have experience within the DIY/ Building Products sector, that has experience dealing with the Builders Merchant Sector at a Head office level.
Ideally you will have the following skills;
Collaborative in approach – a team player, End Goal Focused, Persistent-ability to work towards longer term objectives, Strong Verbal ability- able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, Organized, self motivated, Numerate and analytical, Ability to work autonomously and in team environment
Contact: Russell Cripps
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.