- A multinational business, focused on delivering a quality, high-end experience to their customers, operating in over 70 countries worldwide.
- They have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality, luxury products and have an incredibly dynamic growth agenda, whilst retaining an entrepreneurial feel.
- They are a forward-thinking and results-focused business, who consistently deliver on their growth plans, with an extremely exciting agenda ahead of them.
- This business have a fantastic company culture, focused on integrity, honesty and teamwork, where they encourage individuals to be proactive and strive to be the best individual they can be.
- We are looking for a Key Account Manager to take on ownership of key Foodservice customer accounts, and to grow and develop the overall channel by strengthening customer relationships and developing new business opportunities.
- The role spans UK and Europe, where you would act as a brand ambassador, representing this premium brand and working to leverage business capabilities against the needs of consumers and accounts.
- New business is crucial – you would need to identify and secure new business opportunities within existing and new key accounts.
- The role reports in to the Head of Sales, who you would work with the determine the channel strategy and deliver a best-in-class experience.
- You will have strong and proven commercial experience within Foodservice and have the ability to identify opportunities and build strong customer relationships quickly.
- This would be a fantastic opportunity for a National Account Executive or Junior National Account Manager, eager for a new challenge and looking for a step up in responsibility.
- You must have a strong track record of growing and developing an account base, with the ability to bring on board new business.
- Branded FMCG background, ideally within drinks.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16031/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.