Brand Communications Manager
Location – Greater London
Salary – up to £45k and Car Allowance
How does working one of, if not these most exciting and Consumer engaged brands sound?
With a Global following and presence in Sport, Music, Gaming and entertainment, this is an amazing opportunity to develop some of the Sub Brands within the overall Brand Portfolio
If you have experience either Agency or client side in communicating with a Consumer that is very much focused on the Music Lifestyle, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
About the role:
• Creation and execution of cross-market, multi-channel brand storytelling communications plans across owned and earned channels
• Delivery of compelling content (moving image and still image), articulate written press materials (external) and presentations (internal)
• Management of media across EMEA for respective brands
• Commissioning and creation of brand communications and marketing collateral, using own writing, design and production skills as well as briefing and managing a variety of external suppliers
You will have the following personality traits:
• 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a passion for music and sports
• Strong understanding of the marketing channels available and how best to utilise these
• In depth understanding of the editorial media landscape across the relevant verticals
• In depth understanding of social media and digital platforms
• Open to continually learning and improving
• Flexibility across various work streams
If working for a truly global business, with a great culture and true opportunity to grow and develop sounds like something you would relish then click on the apply button now!