Directmail Marketing Manager
Competitive salary & package (including share options)
My client is a super high-growth, venture-backed, start-up SaaS business operating in the Fintech space. Following an incredible first 4 years, and raising substantial Series A funding, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager with expertise in Direct mail to join them.
The Marketing Manager - Direct Mail will help scale the growth by testing and implementing direct mail campaigns that target various types of customer segments.
- You will manage all direct mail campaigns, including segmenting the audience data, managing the creative process and liaising with the external mailing house partner
- Pre-campaign planning, including insight-driven creative testing ideas, agreeing test structures and briefing the data team
- Work with the wider teams in the business (Product, Compliance and Customer Success) to build and deliver consistent, first class direct mail activity
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis to explain the performance and demonstrate the success of DM activity
- Optimise conversion of direct mail leads by ensuring landing pages and e-mail/phone follow up journeys are well designed
Ideally you will have:
- Proven track record of running direct mail campaigns targeting small businesses
- A thorough understanding of AB and multivariate test structures
- Experience reporting on channel-level performance and presenting to wider groups including senior stakeholders
- Confidence in working autonomously to drive campaigns and projects forward, problem-solving as appropriate, and proactively seizing opportunities to drive yourself and the business forward
- An ability to effectively manage third party agencies and suppliers
- Exceptional analytical skills and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management, communication, and organisational skills
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described and this opportunity excites you.