Head of Marketing
Competitive salary & package (including share options)
My client is a super high-growth, venture-backed, start-up SaaS business operating in the Fintech space. Following an incredible first 4 years, and raising substantial Series A funding, they are now looking for a Head of Marketing with experience of scaling SaaS start-ups, to take them to the next level.
The Head of Marketing will be an entrepreneurial marketing leader who is a demand generation specialist, comfortable with using data to formulate ideas and campaigns and managing a team to execute.
Whilst a start-up business, there will be plenty of support and resource available to ensure success in the role.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Run multiple campaigns with a test and learn approach, across a range of channels
- Generate as many new customers as possible, from existing marketing channels, whilst constantly scanning for new channels and campaigns
- Own and formulate a plan about where you are taking the marketing strategy and execute on that plan
- Own the marketing budgets (P&L), KPI’s, campaigns and timing
- Set clear and simple guidelines around how to communicate the product and proposition to customers
- Constantly evolve the martech stack
- Analyse campaign data and use it to inform decision making
- Work with the Product team around what should be included in the roadmap
- Recruit, build and lead a world-class team of specialist marketers
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable history of scaling SaaS/fintech companies through Series A and beyond
- A specialist in demand generation, your focus & success has been in winning new customers
- Team leadership expertise of teams that constantly ran multiple experiments as they looked for the next inflection point in the growth curve
- Comfortable with technology constantly looking for new tools to improve efficiency
- A hands-on leader who can strategise and execute on their own and through others
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and an ability to work effectively across different functional teams
- Ability to motivate and inspire others, while building a high-performing team
As well as the technical capabilities this opportunity requires someone who can work in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You need to be excited by the proposition of creating growth and solving customer problems and be happy being held accountable and having a high level of internal exposure.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described and this opportunity excites you.