Marketing Manager – Automation
Competitive salary & package (including share options)
My client is a super high-growth, venture-backed, start-up SaaS business operating in the Fintech space. Following an incredible first 4 years, and raising substantial Series A funding, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager - Automation with experience of working in SaaS or Fintech businesses.
Your primary goal will be to strategically drive marketing communication campaigns to two customer groups, as well as CRM and engagement strategies. You will be responsible for creating lead nurture and segmented direct response campaigns and working closely with the whole team to define a communication strategy and execute on it. You’ll work closely with Design, Content and other teams across the organisation so being a great collaborator is essential.
Responsibilities to include:
- Own and drive the customer communications strategy and related analysis
- Lead on ensuring CRM and customer communications data is well maintained
- Play a key role in optimising current email platforms/exploring potential new platforms to onboard and embed/manage cross channel communication strategy (including mobile communication methods such as push notifications and SMS)
- Optimise engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test and learn program
- Use data to develop customer engagement plans that reflect customer needs
- Drive changes in customer behaviour to improve KPI performance
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritise for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase engagement
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in marketing automation roles focused on demand generation gained from working in SaaS/Fintech businesses
- Understanding of mobile, having worked for a business with a customer facing app platform
- Experience creating excellent email campaigns that have delivered on business goals
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation tools and constantly seeking technologies that make marketing more efficient
- Strong understanding of email, web design and user experience fundamentals
- Experience writing direct-to-consumer marketing copy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
As well as the technical capabilities this opportunity requires someone who can work in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You need to be excited by the proposition of creating growth and solving customer problems and be super comfortable with technology.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described and this opportunity excites you.