Channel Controller – Grocery & Discounters (Own Label Food)
Field based (regular travel with home & office working)
Salary: c£80/90k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
- This truly unique multi-award winning SME Food Innovator has built its success around the strength of its second to none relationships with its customers.
- A much loved SME Food Supplier with a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality added value own-label food products into the Retail and Foodservice markets.
- With innovation at the heart of the business, they’re renowned for their investment in food development and high customer service levels.
- With an enviable company culture, their success is based on continuing to promote an environment which encourages fun, honesty, improvement, integrity, teamwork and trust throughout the business into their suppliers, customers and the community.
- Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Controller to take responsibility of the growth & development of their Retail Sales Division.
As part if the senior leadership team, you will:
- Be responsible for all commercial aspects of running & developing their retail sales channel as well as having significant input into the ongoing strategic direction of the business
- Have Full P&L responsibility for the Channel – managing exiting relationships as well as identifying opportunities for further growth within the channel
- Recognize that business development is a key facet of this role so as the primary customer contact, you'll be critical in customer development as well as sustaining their leading position with existing customers
- Project manage NPD from concept to launch with your customers.
Clearly, you’re not going to be a newcomer to account management in own label food sector. To be successful you’ll be:
- A proven retailer brand food sales professional with a demonstrable track record of real performance and success in the retail channel sales development
- A great strategic thinker, customer manager, innovative in your approach to customer development and engaging in your communication to the grocery & discounter retail channel
- Ready to take on a challenge that will really push the boundaries of your expertise in an entrepreneurial environment.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16028/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.