CPM are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you're taking on a key role within the team, tackling all the challenges that come with managing clients and teams of field based employees; running projects, being the client's main day-to-day CPM contact - the person they rely on to go the extra mile and get things done. The rewards come from working at a consistently high standard and you'll need a thorough understanding of how the CPM client service process operates to be able to successfully deliver. Salary up to £42k , 10% Company Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 26 days holiday, rising by one day per year up to 31 days + flexible benefits.
Ideal Location; Thame, United Kingdom. OX9
- To recruit, train and develop direct reports and to ensure all teams are fully briefed, trained and creating a culture high-performing teams.
- To develop client relationships through regular meetings to review performance on the operation, both financial and against KRA's.
- To identify new business opportunities and work with line manager to prepare and present proposals to add value to client operation and extend service.
- To monitor and control budget, ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
- To work across divisions and accounts and collaborate with the various stakeholders within CPM
- Proactively learn and share best practice with others in the business.
- To assist when required and use your expertise and experience with new business pitches.
- To maintain and develop systems to measure achievement of objectives, including an appropriate level of field accompaniment and auditing.
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
You'd be great for this role if:
- Minimum 3 years field marketing experience/contact centre experience in a similar role managing one or more contracts
- Experience and knowledge of the Retail, FMCG, or On-Trade market
- Experience and ability to manage and motivate a team of people
- Ability to interrogate data and find insights through analysis
- Numerate and able to manage budgets
- Persuasive and adaptable presenter - able to positively influence different audiences
- Ability to be based in our Thame HO / Warrington office, client premises plus other travel as required for field visits and team meetings
- Experience of professional business practices - running meetings, preparing minutes, making presentations, prioritising workload
- Experience of task/project achievement requiring some strategic foresight
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Building and developing collaborative relationships - internal and external
Expand your Horizons:
You'll need to quickly get to know your client's business inside-out and have a clear understanding of the services and performance levels they expect from CPM - and likewise what CPM expects from you. You'll use this insight, your personal communication skills and your sales experience to build strong professional relationships with your clients, learn how to influence their people and processes to encourage decisions and actions, identify opportunities to add value, and grow our business wherever you can.
Make your Mark:
There's no short cut to being the best, but you'll be supported in taking responsibility for your own on-going professional and personal development and that of your team. We encourage a culture of excellence and reward individual achievement with outstanding opportunities for progression.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.