Make every day a great day by applying today! Work for CPM as a Field Team Manager on a fixed term contract, managing a field-based team of business development executives representing JTI (including Benson and Hedges, Silk Cut, Logic), across the region. £34,560 per annum pro rata + company car, tablet, and phone.
This is a Fixed term contract until 31st October 2021Territory covering:
East Anglia, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Nottinghamshire and surrounding areasIdeal Location
: Peterborough, United Kingdom, PE1
A full UK driving licence is essential for this job.What will you be doing in this Field Team Manager role?
Representing JTI, one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will recruit, develop, support and coach a team of business development executives calling into Grocery stores to build relationships and brand advocacy. Driving a culture of high performance through motivating and engaging your team to exceed delivery expectations is what will make you successful in role. You are part of a wider team working in the field, reporting to a National Field Manager who will support you, your development and progression.Your day to day will include:
* Line management of field team, including performance management, appraisals and reviews, coaching and development of team
* Delivering consistent quality execution through monitoring of results, auditing and reviewing performance where necessary.
* Working collaboratively with the JTI Client contacts and CPM Management team to exploit opportunities in the delivery of client objectives
* Responsible for the financial performance of the area through understanding and utilisation of business and performance measures and driving volume market share.
* Management and review of budgetsYou would enjoy this Field Team Manager job if you:
* Are driven to develop people, with proven experience of managing field-based teams
* Have great organisation and planning skills
* Enjoy using data to drive results
* Have experience of working with stakeholders at all levels of business
* Like to work in an ever-changing environment
* Have an attention to detail and love solving problemsWhat do our current employees say?
'A Brilliant place to develop your skills working with some of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world today'
' Belonging to a great team helps motivate me and helps me achieve results'
Why work for us?
Great package offered of £34,560 per annum pro rata, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated