Excellent opportunity to join one of the most prestigious brands in tableware.
Job title: Regional Sales Manager / Key Accounts
Territory - M4 corridor, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, London.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + bonus and generous benefits package
Sector: Tableware & Premium and Incentives
My client is a global manufacturer of premium branded tableware sold to prestigious end-users.
The client are recognised for their portfolio of high design, high quality porcelain tableware, cutlery and glassware which is the preferred option of many 4-5* Hotels and Fine Dining restaurants.
This is a new position focussed on Key Accounts. These accounts are in the Professional Foodservice and Premium end-user market, selling both to the end-user and through a network of established Foodservice Distributors and Dealers.
- Management of the top tier accounts and proactively seeking to increase sales with additional products or increases in volume.
- Strategically target new prospects and develop new business within these areas.
- Keep up to date with new developments within the Catering and Hospitality industry to win new business through new openings and refurbishment projects.
- Negotiate pricing to ensure a profitable growth in sales.
- Attend and participate in all trade fairs and other relevant trade events.
- Regular strategic ideas generation and activity to identify target Premium and Incentives prospects and increase the range distribution across existing markets.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a prestigious market leader, working within the luxury end of the catering and hospitality market and enjoying a good level of autonomy. The business encourages creative thinking and ideas generation, particularly within the Premium and Incentives division and so rewards entrepreneurial spirit.
They offer a fantastic benefits package including excellent pension contributions, private medical insurance and life insurance.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Experienced with Key or National Accounts.
- Good knowledge of the Hospitality and Foodservice sector
- Ideally and interest and passion for tableware.
- Experience of selling a premium brand.
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and work in a dynamic and proactive way to generate new business opportunities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Cavendish Maine Recruitment
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.