Signature Career Management are partnered with an innovative and fast-paced Greater Manchester based FMCG business who are making waves in their category on a global scale. They’re looking for someone who is as ambitious as they are to join their team, taking control of all thing’s eCommerce!
If you have been involved in management of Amazon and you’re looking for a new challenge, then I’m hoping this FMCG company will grab your attention!
This is a company who are trailblazers in their field, setting trends in the market. They have a fabulous office culture with a close-knit and collaborative team and there is a genuine emphasis on values, wellbeing and doing things the right way.
The role itself offers the opportunity to exercise both your commercial and creative skills – you will be responsible for driving business growth across a range of brands dedicated to the Amazon account. While online retail can be quite “faceless”, you will be liaising and building relationships with buyers so you will need to negotiate with confidence and conviction!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for sales and profit performance across accounts.
- Launching new products to market and managing them through their product life cycle.
- Optimising existing listings on an ongoing basis.
- Liaising with external account managers on a regular basis to; ensure best standards on the account, gain expertise on the account portal(s), build a strong working relationship and grow the account.
- Ensure existing PPC campaigns are achieving set KPI’s and create/maintain new campaigns.
- Working closely with our eCommerce Analyst and Merchandising teams to provide an accurate sales forecast.
- Monitoring product reviews / Customer services interaction.
- Tracking products and bestseller ranks to understand market movements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Management of sales on the Amazon account.
- Good analytical skills and comfortable with working on data sets.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of profitability and cost models.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
This is an exciting opportunity in a business which is experiencing consistent growth across multiple channels. If you’re interested in being the person who takes the lead on Amazon and realising some serious growth, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.