South West England (Devon) – Office Based
Part time, Permanent; 25 Hours a week (across 4 or 5 days)
- Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record of achievement in FMCG / Food?
- Are you a “hands-on” operator with practical experience in, and enjoyment of, all elements of the marketing function?
- Are you a “foodie” with a sense of humour and a passion to succeed?
If you are seeking a new challenge / the next step in your career, this could be the role that you have been looking for…
Tideford Organic Foods take their name seriously. That’s why if it’s not organic, it’s not in the pot. In fact, their recipes are not just organic, gluten and nut-free – they’re also 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly. Prepared in their kitchens in the heart of Devon, they’ve been making deliciously organic soups, meal pots and cook’s ingredients for nearly 25 years.
ElevateRTC are working exclusively with Tideford Organic Foods on this role. Direct and 3rd Party Applications will be forwarded to ElevateRTC.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Manager, with demonstrable hands-on experience, to join this growing chilled food business based in beautiful Devon.
Reporting to the Executive Chair, as a key member of the Commercial team, you will promote the business and its products (existing and new) and play a fundamental role in driving business growth.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Propose and subsequently manage an Annual Brand Plan.
- Ensure a clear brand essence and values are identified and are inherent in all activities related to the brand.
- Liaise with and directly manage all agencies and organisations in connection with the Annual Brand Plan and associated activities.
- Ensure that effective and agreed Brand Guidelines are in place and are adhered to, across all relevant activities.
- Identify, and action, necessary consumer research / data / insight and category / trade data / insight - issuing reports as and when appropriate.
- Propose and subsequently implement an annual trade marketing programme.
- Lead the annual ideation / innovation process.
- Oversee / manage all aspects of product launches (new and product improvements) from concept identification to presence on shelf.
- Propose budgets and subsequently manage / control budgeted costs for Marketing Annual Brand Plan and overhead costs for Marketing function.
- Support members of the Sales Team in customer presentations where appropriate to do so.
- Agree KPIs / quantifiable objectives and issue Monthly Reports detailing monthly and YTD performance.
- A proven track record of managing / leading consumer marketing for an FMCG brand (preferably food)
- Hands on management experience, working with minimal supporting resource - a willingness to undertake 'menial tasks' to achieve business goals and objectives – specifically: the writing of briefs, overseeing NPD critical paths, ensuring all design work is accurate / impactful, etc.
- An ability to effectively manage 3rd party agencies and other organisations.
- Commercially minded with strong analytical and numerical skills
- First-hand knowledge / experience of brand building via social / digital media (Online / D2C Retailing experience would be advantageous).
- A good communicator and a strong team player.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes a basic salary of circa £35K (dependant on skills and experience).
This is a wonderful time to take a key role in a growing business that is competing strongly in an exciting category. The business already has great listings with a fantastic range of customers but still has the potential for exceptional growth.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a proven track record as a: Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Commutable from: Paignton, Salcombe, Thurlestone, Plymouth, Newton Abbot, Exmouth, Exeter, Torquay