Regional Account Manager – Foodservice
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + 25 Days
Holiday + Pension
Two roles as follows:
North - Home Based
South - Home Based
Absolute location is not essential for the right candidate however the role requires considerable travel by car.
FusionFSM is a Sales and Marketing business that operates exclusively within the Foodservice sector. With vast knowledge of this complex channel FusionFSM offers an unrivalled one-stop-shop proposition – Account Management, driving sales, insights and developing strategies.
This role will be dedicated to working exclusively for one of our clients in the Foodservice Market.
- Negotiate and agree a Sales Plan (range and promotions) with Key Delivered Wholesale Accounts, delivering both internal and external objectives.
- Drive the accuracy and delivery of monthly sales forecasts – working with supply chain, factory forecasting and finance.
- Negotiate and deliver promotional programmes, ensuring promotions are communicated, forecasted, activated and evaluated in a timely manner.
- Work with Channel Marketing to deliver Brand Plans and New Product Launch plans.
- Work within the established pricing and promotion structure, delivering cost increases as required in a timely manner.
- Ensure ‘good housekeeping’ via efficient ledger query management (price, invoice, claims).
- Deliver periodic Account Performance Reviews.
- Manage Sales Out via Wholesalers through promo activation, telesales incentives and end user development.
- Experienced Foodservice sales professional.
- An efficient planner, good time manager who works productively.
- Good administrative and IT skills.
- Clear evidence and success in winning and developing new business.