- Multinational leading foods business with strong Brand portfolio and Private Label capability
- Their brand holds number 1 status within their category and the business has been very active in the last 3 years bringing new brands and innovation to market
- Power of large with agility of small business; committed team with a fun, family orientated and straight forward culture
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation
- We are looking for an experienced FMCG Senior Commercial Manager to be fully accountable for one of our clients largest Grocery retail relationships across multiple buying points and levels.
- Along with leading the delivery of the UK Brand portfolio agenda in your customer. Here the Senior Commercial Manager will also champion Private Label development opportunities.
- This is a high-profile role so influencing and collaboration will be key.
- You will have strong Grocery sales experience with exceptional commercials at Senior Commercial Manager level
- Ideally you will have branded FMCG background & training along with some experience of Private Label or E2E supply chain considerations
- The Senior Commercial Manager will have the ability to demonstrate strong selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing an account
- Strong commercial acumen to enable development of strong commercial propositions
Benefits & details:
- This is an office-based role with c2-3 days per week in Central London with the rest WFH or in customer
- Salary is dependent on experience with car allowance, strong bonus opportunity, pension, and wider benefits
- Commitment to training & development
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/16024/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.