Role title: National Account Manager – Morrisons and other multiple retailers
Salary: up to £45000 dependent on experience
Location: Huntingdon with regular travel to client’s site in Bradford
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values - Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient - summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with £1.8bn annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced National Account Manager who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchical, ‘consumer focused and customer driven’ high performance culture due to significant recent business wins so it is a fantastic time to join!
As a National Account Manager you will manage multiple accounts and be the interface between both teams with freedom to make right decisions for us and the client on trends in the market, promotional activity, any gaps etc. so having experience in a similar role with Morrison’s or top 4 multiple retailers will be key here to really hit the ground running.
This role will suit an experienced National Account Manager who is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities, if this sounds like you go ahead and apply!!!
As a National Account Manager some of the responsibilities will include:
- Executing a strong promotional plan and preparing periodic review of customer and Hilton KPIs
- Supporting and delivering category review process to deliver insight to the customer
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with the internal and external customers
- Working alongside the NPD team to ensure targeted innovation and EPD to align with consumer trends, and customer needs
- Delivering volume growth for the business in line with agreed budgets / joint business plans
- Volume and Sales analysis as well as forecasts and profitability impacts
- Managing the development and execution of bi-annual range changes, seasonal periods e.g. Christmas, Easter, Valentines, Themed Events
- Generating all reports for Tesco and Hilton on performance and scenario builds
To succeed as a National Account Manager we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
- Previous successful experience in a commercial and customer facing role with Morrison’s or top 4 multiple retailers is essential. Chilled experience advantageous
- SKU track system knowledge
- Ability to pick up new systems as needed with ease
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability and previous experience of creating meaningful reports
What you get in return:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.