Regional Sales Manager
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £31,500 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company car + Pension scheme
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Location: Southern England
Do you want to be in the driving seat for a brand new team?
Do you have team leadership experience?
Does being Curious & Brave, Positive, Open, Connected, being a Team resonate with you?
Powerforce are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our brand-new Out of Home team, to coach a team of Field Sales Executives calling on contract catering, in house canteens, and event leisure venues.
What will you be doing?
- Leading, training, and inspiring a team of Field Sales Executives, creating a culture of coaching and people development within the team
- Instilling passion for performance & achievement and driving ROI for the client
- Developing team operating standards – use insight from the field & collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- Embedding & championing the Powerforce Values & Behaviours across the team
What's in it for you?
- Up to £36,225 per annum On Target Earnings
- The opportunity to work with our client which is well-recognised and manufactures well-loved, tasty brands
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout Powerforce and the wider Advantage Smollan business
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really awarded Benefits include:
- Enhanced pension and life assurance
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Perkbox - discounts on food & drink, tech, health & beauty
- Taste Card - restaurant discounts and 2-4-1 deals
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Programme giving you 24x7 confidential support and legal information
What are we looking for?
- Strong people management experience Proven experience developing, leading and coaching successful sales teams
- A hands-on approach to growing performance and best practice in the team An enthusiastic, can-do positive approach to all things and possess an ability to see the opportunity in all challenges A driven attitude with ambition to succeed and develop within the role
As this is a driving role, you will need to have held a full manual driving licence for at least 12 months
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.