Are you an analytical character looking for a new challenge in Category Management? Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your skill in a business that encourages ambition and progression? Look no further!
Signature Career Management are partnered with an outstanding FMCG business based in the Home Counties who boast some of the most globally successful brands in their category. The company is commercially driven, ambitious and actively seeks new opportunity – they’re looking for like minded individuals to join them on their journey. They set high standards and have a reputation in the industry for hiring the best talent, so if you’re up for the challenge you will be well rewarded for your efforts.
As Category Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the growth of some of their most high-profile accounts. This is truly an opportunity to shine within the business, and the chance for career progression is genuine. Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver category recommendations that grow their brands & share of category
- Manage and plan channel budget spend
- Close collaboration with sales & brand marketing team to consult & create compelling category sell-in stories and seasonal activities e.g. for NPD
- Lead the strategic category management agenda with high profile customers
- Present and align channel strategy and recommendations with the UK management team
They’re very particular in the attributes they look for in a candidate; they will ask a lot, though the successful candidates will be trusted to work with autonomy and hold responsibility for your own success. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply:
- Degree educated
- A fast learner, embracing any opportunity for improvement and growth
- Excellent people skills; an engaging and confident individual. Strong communication both verbally and written
- Naturally curious, a problem solver who is able to think creatively to achieve results
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Category Management position
- Ambitious and competitive to overachieve
- Able to work with autonomy. Self-motivated.
- A passionate and committed individual
This is a fantastic role with real opportunity. If you’re looking a new challenge, please apply or get in touch directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.