Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1891 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Rest assured the Pizza & Cake Categories are where it's happening
Double Digit Growth in many accounts
High/Dynamic SKU Count
The need for Sophisticated Merchandising/Range Management
Great mix of Shoppers & Consumers- Across all channels
Making it a great time to join us on our growth journey.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Account Manager- Education & Contract Catering (FTC) to join our Sales team. In this role you will deliver the sales and distribution targets within an agreed portfolio of accounts, including, sales, volume, distribution and delivering execution excellence with regard to NPD and specific account support programs. You will be the internal expert on the Health, Education and Contract Catering sectors within OOH.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
Develop and evolve customer strategic and tactical plans with support from Head of Sales OOH and Head of Sales – Channel Development
- Sector & Customer analysis, reviewing previous plan and key performance indicators with conclusions including SWOT analysis and a summary of the issues and challenges.
- Development of customer related specific plans that cover strategy, specific goals and tactics for range, merchandising, promotions, pricing, service and ubiquity.
Execution of Sector/Customer Plan
- Internal communication of plan including regular reviews with all relevant personnel to aid understanding and focus.
- Appropriate levels of communication with the customers or agents (co-ordinated across internal contact base). Encourage joint planning initiatives that may help underpin the account plan goals and objectives.
- Presentation, negotiation and implementation of targeted plans for range, merchandising, promotions, pricing, service and ubiquity.
Develop a productive business to business relationship with the customers / agents.
- Build and log a clear understanding of the sector & customer structure, roles and individuals.
- Building internal multi-functional alignment to the account to aid achievement of the account and/or channel specific objectives set:
- Within the specific account/sector plans, work with the senior commercial management team to agree the focus the required from internal resources against specific goals:
The successful candidate will have FMCG experience in a Commercial role and proven career progression with the Foodservice Public Sector (LEAs, Contract Catering, Industrial) environment. Excellent communication, organisation, analytical and data interpretation skills are essential along with the following key characteristics:
- Drive / Self-Motivation / Proactive / “Can Do” mentality
- Customer focused balanced with the needs of the business
- Understanding and buy-in to company goals and objectives
- Passionate about food
- Eagerness to challenge and be challenged in all aspects
- Team worker
You must be IT literate, highly numerate with a “Can Do” mentality.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive and other PSL Recruitment Partners, therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.