- An established start-up drinks business operating in the low & no alcohol category achieving high growth.
- Exceptional backing and support from investors and industry experts with impressive track records of launching and growing start-up brands successfully in the UK.
- Outstanding consumer response and performance in last year with listings with Top Grocery retailers.
- Energetic and fast-paced culture that champions both competition and cooperation – fun and exciting environment.
- Overall target to grow low & no category, increase distribution and become market-leaders.
- Responsible for developing and executing the trade marketing plans, within the on and off trade.
- Reporting to the Global Senior Brand Manager, this role is an integral part of the marketing team, ensuring that all marketing activities complement the overall brand plans.
- Liaise with agencies and collaborate with internal teams to create relevant assets.
- Undertake competitor analysis, allowing for a strong understanding of the brand USPs and overall positioning within the category.
- Experience in marketing or trade marketing positions, within FMCG (drinks experience is a benefit).
- Should have experience developing and executing trade marketing plans, within both on and off trade.
- Personal qualities: analytical skills, project management, entrepreneurial thinking, commercial acumen and a real passion for brand marketing.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent base package
- Strong bonus opportunity and package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16019/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.