- A hugely successful, category leading drinks business, with a portfolio of iconic brands.
- This private Limited Company have an excellent track record of building brand leading products.
- Opportunity to work as a National Account Manager on exciting, premium brands, reporting directly in to the Managing Director.
- National Account Manager position, working on Online Retail. You would be entirely responsible for Amazon, as well as supporting on Grocery Mults (with a view to progress to also managing these in 12 months time).
- Amazon Vendor Account Management, driving the sales volumes, as well as the range of products (so Amazon Vendor Account Management experience would be beneficial).
- A fantastic role for an NAE/JNAM looking to progress into a National Account Manager position, seeking greater responsibility and exposure working within the senior team.
- There may be the need to travel within the UK, with occasional overnight stays. There could potentially also be some overseas visits (e.g. business/conference visits, or supplier training).
- Will have Spirits Category experience, ideally within a large business.
- Experience within a branded FMCG business, with a real desire to thrive within the industry.
- Ideally you will have upwards of 12-24months experience at either NAE or JNAM level.
- Must have experience in customer joint business planning, as well as an understanding of Under Bond and Duty Paid Sales.
- Personal qualities: stakeholder management, collaborative working style, ability to work cross functionally within the wider business, personable, ambitious and analytical.
Benefits & details:
- Excellent base package
- Strong bonus, car allowance and package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/16015/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.