With excellent communication and sales skills
Pressalit is looking for a new Business Development Manager to generate sales opportunities with Occupational Therapists, healthcare and education providers, and end users. You should have a strong desire to deliver solutions that help people with complex needs and their carers. Ideally, you will have knowledge of the sales process that applies to the target groups stated above, and should be capable of successfully directing specifications through Pressalit’s UK distribution network.
Pressalit is a Danish manufacturer of stylish, award winning, accessible bathroom and kitchen solutions; we also make high quality toilet seats. Our ambition is to contribute to a better and more independent life for people with physical disabilities and their carers. This means that in many instances, we supply adjustable bathroom and kitchen products that adapt to different user requirements.
In this role, it is important that you are a self-starter, motivated to generate new business, and skilled at maintaining relationships with existing distribution partners and customers. You will be responsible for making your own appointments with Occupational Therapists (team meetings and product demonstrations) institutions and end users.
“We have created the role of Business Development Manager to spearhead the promotion of Pressalit products with Occupational Therapists. The role will be of interest to anyone who thrives on being at the forefront of new things. People applying for this position should relish the challenge of new business generation”, says Andrew Lowndes, Sales Manager UK.
As Business Development Manager for Pressalit, your job is primarily concerned with generating new business through Occupational Therapists (OTs) specification and in some cases with institutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Creation and development of an OT and institutional specification sales pipeline.
- Product demonstrations using mobile display vehicle to OTs, local authority stakeholders and end users.
- Presenting talks and seminars to OTs and local authority stakeholders (Grants and Technical Officers).
- Working with ‘Best Practice’ sales process, employing Solutions Selling sales tools, and maintaining data in the CRM system in line with company guidelines and requirements.
- Developing product solutions for specifying OTs and project stakeholders, providing Auto CAD drawings and product schedules.
- Implementing sales plans and prioritising activities so that targets are met.
- Ensuring clients receive the best customer service, technical advice and after sales support.
- Engaging with specifiers and influencers on social media.
- Participating and sometimes planning exhibitions and other marketing activities.
In order to succeed in the job, you must:
Bring 3-5 years relevant sales experience, preferably with occupational therapists or similar, institutions and end users. Your educational background is not necessarily decisive – the most important thing is that you have a successful track record in sales and ability to communicate effectively.
As a person, we expect you to:
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to present and appear professional and convincing.
- Be result-orientated by focusing efforts on achieving measurable results and improvements.
- Show initiative by identifying and dealing with issues in a timely and efficient way and seizing opportunities that arise
- Be able to write convincing arguments in letters, emails and social media posts.
- Be structured and good at multi-tasking, keeping many balls in the air.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, having a flexible and positive approach towards your job and a personable approach with colleagues
You will be part of a company that is continually evolving. The Pressalit culture is characterized by responsibility, freedom and diversity - this with a strong focus on our 4 Values "We listen, we give, we play, we act”. This is a very independent, responsible and outgoing job with many diverse challenges.
Pressalit offers a competitive remuneration package, including fully expensed company vehicle, for this position.
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions for the position, you are welcome to contact Sales Manager Andrew Lowndes on phone +44 118 923 2685 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions for the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact HR Specialist Line Rask on mobile: +45 2777 7618 or on e-mail: email@example.com.
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send your application and resume as soon as possible.