Sales Consultant for Scotland and Northern England
With excellent communication skills and passion for solutions selling
We are looking for a new Sales Consultant based in Scotland or the Northern part of England. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for promoting and selling Pressalit products in this region and asked to generate a project pipeline, accurately recorded in Pressalit’s CRM system. The Sales Consultant will need to engage with existing contacts and grow a network of stakeholders and influencers.
Pressalit is a Danish manufacturer of stylish, award winning, accessible bathroom and kitchen solutions; we also make high quality toilet seats. Our ambition is to contribute to a better and more independent life for people with physical disabilities and their carers. This means that in many instances, we supply adjustable bathroom and kitchen products that adapt to different user requirements.
As Sales Consultant, you will be working primarily with project specification sales, targeting a wide variety of stakeholders and influencers, including architects, building owners and local authority officers. Therefore, it is important that you have a good technical understanding of products and processes in order to guide our customers to the best solution. For this, you will receive training and support from experienced colleagues.
It is also important that you are flexible and expect a certain amount of travelling activity to reach new and existing customers. The role comes with a large amount of responsibility and freedom, and it is important that you are capable of managing your own time well and tenacious in proactively seeking out new business opportunities.
“For the high profile role of Sales Consultant at Pressalit, we are looking for an individual driven to win new business. They should also have a strong desire to see the lives of people with complex needs changed for the better, along with a passion for improved accessibility in the built environment.”, says Andrew Lowndes, Sales Manager UK.
Areas of responsibility:
As Sales Consultant for Pressalit UK, your job centralizes around developing profitable business with new and existing customers.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with Pressalit’s ‘Best Practice’ sales process, from initial qualification through to project implementation, employing Solutions Selling sales tools, and maintaining data in the CRM system in line with company guidelines and requirements
- Establish sales plans that prioritize and schedule own activities so that targets are met
- New business development from networking with relevant stakeholders such as building owners, facilities management and care professionals.
- Ensure that clients receive high quality customer service, technical advice and after sales support
- Presenting CPD seminars to architects and OTs
- Participating and sometimes planning of exhibitions and other marketing activities
In order to succeed in the job, you must:
Bring 3-5 years relevant experience. Preferably within architectural sales, healthcare projects or similar. Your educational background is not necessarily decisive – the most important thing is that you have a successful track record in sales and ability to communicate effectively.
As a person, we expect you to:
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to present and appear professional and convincing
- Be good at building and maintaining relationships by being proactive and reliable
- Be result-orientated by focusing efforts on achieving measurable results and improvements.
- Show initiative by identifying and dealing with issues in a timely and efficient way and seizing opportunities that arise
- Be able to write convincing arguments in letters, emails and social media posts.
- Be structured and good at multi-tasking, keeping many balls in the air
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, having a flexible and positive approach towards your job and a personable approach with your colleagues
You will be part of a company that is continually evolving. The Pressalit culture is characterized by responsibility, freedom and diversity - this with a strong focus on our 4 Values "We listen, we give, we play, we act”. This is a very independent, responsible and outgoing job with many diverse challenges.
Pressalit offers a competitive remuneration package, including fully expensed company vehicle, for this position.
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions for the position, you are welcome to contact Sales Manager Andrew Lowndes on phone +44 118 923 2685 or e-mail: email@example.com. If you have any questions for the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact HR Specialist Line Rask on mobile: +45 2777 7618 or on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send your application and resume as soon as possible.