We help brands sell more. Our Client Service/Account Managers play a pivitol role in helping us do so! We currently have an opportunity to join one of our teams as a Account Manager due to continued growth and are looking to speak to experienced Account Managers with a Field Marketing background. McCurrach Account Managers are a senior level within our leadership structure and report directly into our Account Controllers or Account Directors.
We are keen to consider applications from those with experience of working within a similar Commercial Account Management role within the Field Marketing industry - ideally within either Grocery or Convenience (FMCG).
Whats in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure that everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks of this role include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Car allowance
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Management Incentive Plan or client bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 support on Physical, Mental and Financial Well-being
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity leave)
- Monday to Friday - flexible working and part time may be considered!
- Access to our Employee 'perks' site (discounts from a wide range of retailers, gym memberships, leisure activities plus much more!)
- Opportunity to volunteer for our McCurrach taskforces (Diversity & Inclusion; Sustainability; Wellbeing & Community)
- Personal development through our 'Byte' e-learning platform
- Supportive company culture & values
What are we looking for?
- Commercial experience, preferably within FMCG, with Account Management experience within a Field Marketing environment essential
- Field Marketing agency experience is preferred
- Data driven, very comfortable with numbers and can tell the story
- Client and Team Management experience
- Skills & confidence to manage up and down through an organisation – both client and agency
- Strong analytical & presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- A proven ability to translate commercial direction and strategic requirement into field briefing
- Clear adaptability to ensure a collaborative way of working ensuring the field and commercial team work as one
- Have experience of setting, developing and managing customer relationships and service
- High levels energy, resilience and calm under pressure
- Experience of working within a fast paced organisation that is constantly changing