National Sales Manager – HORECA
Speciality Coffee supplier
Salary & benefits - Up to £65k
- We are working with a leading coffee and hospitality brand that has a rich brand story and a real point of difference.
- They have grown significantly over the last 20 years and are now looking to further that organic growth – but do so in a strategic way and surrounded by the right people.
- A major driver of growth has been wholesale supply of coffee to businesses across the UK and we are now looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to lead the sales team and HORECA channel strategy to deliver against these growth objectives.
- We are looking for an experienced, ambitious sales leader to bring leadership and direction to a team of 4 KAMs and focus on driving the HORECA sales
- Based largely in London, your focus will be developing their HORECA growth strategies selling beans and fully supported coffee solutions into single site (independents) up to targeting major HORECA chains
- This is not about starting from scratch though. You will inherit plenty of momentum, a passionate team that love what they do, and a product and service that we believe is truly representative of their values and sustainability practices.
- A speciality coffee background is a strong advantage, but what’s most important is that you are highly commercial, analytical, understand the speciality F&B/hospitality markets in UK, with contacts ready to draw upon.
- Will bring an existing network of contacts amongst independent operators, commercial accounts and hospitality groups.
- Have a track record of building and developing a highly effective, collaborative, and driven sales team.
- If you love business development, working within a sales-driven remit and importantly have just a real love for coffee and people... get in touch now.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16018/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.