The BDM is a critical position in a Global Health & Beauty Sector Manufacturing business. The post holder is responsible for all sales activity projects throughout the Multiple UK/European manufacturing Facilities. Major Blue Chip company experience in Health & Beauty Sector desirable
Responsibilities include full project management, establishing and delivering manufacturing contract to meet corporate objectives, partnering with senior management team, both in the UK and Europe, to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to company and customers.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Develop strong strategic relationships in the UK & European markets
- Directs implementation and execution of Multiple £million+ projects.
- Attends and networks companies at major worldwide tradeshows
- Recommends/feedback on market research and growth opportunities
- Implements approved Growth strategies.
- Manages multiple channels selling strategies.
- Forecasting for Product requirements and agreed critical paths with site contacts
- Works closely with UK senior leadership Team
- Executional Capability
- Customer Satisfaction
- Change Tolerance
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
- Strong sense of accountability with goal orientation
- Strong sales growth focus
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant Sales Director level experience (Home and Export markets)
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Management: the ability to organise and manage multiple priorities.
- Sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Employee training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Commitment to company values.