Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting market leading FMCG business who are looking to appoint a Brand Manager to their team. If you’re interested in making an impact on brands with a global presence, this is the role for you.
Based in the North-West, this FMCG business are experiencing significant year on year growth and have more exciting new offerings in the pipeline ready to bring to market. They are a true standout in their category and are therefore looking for a standout individual to help set their brand strategy.
The successful candidate will have branded experience in an FMCG capacity, be commercially minded with a focus on business growth. The ability to self-motivate is a must, as this is a company that allows for a lot of autonomy. Essential experience:
- Experience in managing multiple agency partnerships and budgets
- Marketeer with experience working across multiple platforms
- Proven skill in building and maintaining strong relationship both internally and externally
- Extensive knowledge of traditional and emerging marketing techniques and translating into effective communication plans
- Day to day line management of Assistant Brand Manager
- Work closely with Trade Marketing Manager to ensure brand messages are translated appropriately into trade activity
- Participate in annual brand planning process to build and develop actionable growth plans
- Manage all relevant external agencies
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.