National Account Executive - Out of Home
We are on the lookout for an ambitious account executive to drive distribution in our out of home channel. This is a key channel for our business, currently delivering 30% of our revenue which huge opportunity to grow.
You will be responsible for building great relationships with national retailers such as Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods, Planet Organic, Superdrug, Shell, BP with support from our Head of Sales.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate that wants to build a breath of experience in agile business.
- Create and deliver a 2021/22 channel growth strategy for existing on the go and take home products.
- Be the shopper and customer expert for the business, feeding back channel insights, making recommendations and leading key projects to unlock future growth in your channel.
- Develop multi-level contacts within the biggest operators in the channel, prioritising your time and the leadership teams time in the areas that will deliver the most impact for the business.
- Deliver the company’s sales and profit targets for the channel, with full P&L accountability and budget management.
- Sell-in and deliver category driving joint business plans including, recommended retail pricing, promotions, investments, grow distribution and create impact at point of purchase.
- Own the channel demand forecast, work collaboratively with the supply and finance teams to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively manage the channel administration, meeting both internal and external deadlines, communicate proactively and effectively internally and externally.
What we are looking for in you...
- Delivered in a fast growing, branded FMCG company for 18 months.
- Understanding and experience of the shoppers and retailers in the Out of Home Channel.
- Ideally, you have been responsible for several small chains with full P&L responsibility.
- Brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills, you recognise the value in multi-level networking, utilising your internal and external contacts to grow our business.
- Results orientated, you think commercially and know how to structure a good deal for Waterbomb, our customers and shoppers.
- Enjoy development and welcome the opportunity to learn, grow and wear multiple hats in a fast-paced business.
- Super organised and have the ability to multitask, while keeping your focus on the bigger picture and your channel goals.
What we will expect in the first 6 months:
- Get up to speed, understand our products, strategy and our shoppers.
- Build great partnerships both internally and externally to deliver our growth plans in your channel.
- Build a channel strategy to deliver long term strategic growth in on the go and take home in line with the business priorities.
- Be an expert in your channel, demonstrate your entrepreneurial flare to identify opportunities and show leadership to deliver them.
- Have bag loads of energy, proactively looking for ways to do things faster and smarter.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a progressive and exciting business in a transformational year of rapid growth, selling exciting innovation with the added benefit of government legislation changing in 2022 to support healthier products.
- Be part of an experience and supportive team, work directly with the Head of Sales and Managing Director to fast track your development.
- Create a culture you want to be part of, align to our values, world of possibility, team of founders, good vibes club and commercial kats.
- Competitive base salary + 20% OTE bonus + Long term incentive plan + share options + Pension + 29 days holiday + remote working + London office hub + all the juice and water you can drink.