Are you an experienced NAE / Junior NAM with Own Label experience looking for a career uplift to NAM level with a £100m+ Food & Drink business? The company has seen recent positive change and continues to be at the forefront of the Retail Food-to-Go channel as it looks to re-ignite as people start returning to the workplace post-C19.
National Account Manager
Own Label Food
£40,000 + £4k Car allowance
The position will work in a small but highly talented commercial team supporting one of the major Retail customers and will in-turn, have P&L responsibility for some categories of the business or other smaller accounts going forward. This role is primed for someone who has 2-5yrs experience at NAE/JNAM level and wants to join a business that is starting out under new ownership and is investing in it’s manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Commercial experience as a NAE/JNAM working in an Own Label FMCG business
- Own Label experience within chilled food is desirable
- A good understanding of P&L and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines working with other stakeholders
- Attention to detail with good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Comfortable with working in the Northamptonshire region on a daily base
- Degree educated
This role is ideal for someone seeking their next step-up in career and is currently an experienced (2-3yrs) NAE / Junior NAM within FMCG.