Power into a great new career! We have a fantastic opportunity to work for CPM as a Brand Ambassador representing Stanley Black &Decker and Dewalt, one of the world's leading providers for power tools and power tool accessories, Earn £26,000 plus + 10% bonus + Company Van and equipment ( tools and merchandise).
Ideal location: Wakefield; WF1
Territory covering: York, Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster, Nottingham, and surrounding areas.
Have you got experience working within the trade industry with great product knowledge and a passion for engaging with customers and businesses around the use and benefits of power tools? If so, this could be the role for you!What will you be doing as a Brand Ambassador?
* You will be visiting trade tool retailers in your territory as the ambassador for Stanley and DeWalt products, raising the awareness and profile of their brands with both the trade counter staff and customers alike.
* You will be actively demonstrating the products, their features and benefits and really engaging people with the brand.
* Delivering clear precise training to both stores and end users to ensure both brands become the destination brand of choice.
* You will build strong working relationships with key contacts, educating them on the product range, in turn helping increase sales in store.
* You will be attending & supporting at key national events throughout the year.
* Consistently identifying, executing and influencing local store initiatives to increase availability and visibility for both brands.
* Identifying potential opportunities for additional sales and influence relevant store personnel to implement.You will enjoy this Brand Ambassador role if:
* You have experience of working within the trade industry and have a passion for the Stanley Black &Decker and Dewalt brands.
* You are a great communicator able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with trade employees/business owners and customers alike.
* You are confident in demonstrating products and have great product knowledge (training is provided but previous knowledge is preferable).
* You are a self-starter able to work on own initiative and share great ideas.
* You enjoy being out on the road and have a full UK driving license.
* You are looking for a great full-time role working Monday to Friday but are happy with occasional weekend work to attend exhibitions and county shows.Why work for us?
* Salary: £26k plus 10% bonus
* Company van, tools and uniform provided
* 37.5 hrs per week Monday -Friday with some weekend work required
* Hours to be worked between 06.00am and 22.00pm
* 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.