Do you have a passion for Beauty? Are you interested in being at the forefront of one of the key brands in the industry and have a mindset for commercial growth?
This shouldn’t disappoint you. This Senior Brand Management role will see you involved across the full marketing mix, commercially responsible for delivering key growth initiatives for your brand. We want you to think creatively! This could be through new channels, fashion retail, eCommerce…
Before we get into the role…
In brief, this company is an outstanding FMCG business who boast some of the most instantly recognisable brands in their category. The company is commercially driven and ambitious and they’re looking for likeminded individuals to join them on their journey. They set high standards and have a reputation in the industry for hiring the best talent, so if you’re up for the challenge you will be well rewarded for your efforts.
This Senior Brand Manager position sits within a forward thinking, highly motivated and passionate team. Single mindedness won’t work here, this is all about teamwork and pulling together various stakeholders to ensure delivery. This business is bold and stands for efficiency, doing business better and bringing people on a journey both internally and externally. You’ll have the opportunity to learn here, develop your career here and be part of some game changing innovation within a global FMCG business.
This opportunity will allow you the freedom and creativity to deliver improvements and realise success and will see you dedicated to one of the biggest brands in the portfolio working across key high street retailers as well as Top 4 Grocers. Responsibilities include:
- Full Brand Management across the marketing mix
- Budget and P&L responsibility
- Agency management across PR, Production and Media
- All media activity working on ATL, TTL and BTL campaigns
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders on NPD and innovation projects
- Trend analysis
This is clearly a snapshot of responsibilities as this is a broad and far reaching role. The key for success in this role is curiosity, analysis and financial rigor with a focus on media activity and NPD.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll already be operating in a broad marketing role responsible for brand management.
- You will be operating in the FMCG industry and gained experience in working for a large blue-chip FMCG business at some point in your career.
- You will have experience in the industry and either looking for the opportunity to step up from a Brand Manager position or a new challenge as a Senior Brand Manager.
- You will be naturally inquisitive, you push to understand why, keen to seek out trends and understand the opportunity for growth.
- You’re commercially minded and have strong commercial acumen and have had full P&L responsibility.
- You’re someone who is used to reporting, can use excel and has an eye for detail when it comes to analysis.
- You will ideally have gained experience in running media campaigns including TV although this is not essential.
- You will ideally have led NPD projects, although again, this is not essential.
- Degree educated.
Alongside a passion for beauty, if you’re someone who is naturally curious, has a keen eye for detail, excellent with numbers and consider yourself as someone who has strong commercial acumen then this role could be a fit!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.