£60,000 to £70,000
Do you want to work for the next Uber, Deliveroo, or Netflix? Are you experienced in sponsorship management, with a particular interest in sports partnerships?
Is sports sponsorship your game? Can you help kick off a major tier 1 partnership with a top English Premier League club? Do you always shoot for a win-win with partner stakeholders?
We’re looking for a highly talented Sponsorship Manager to join the Marketing Team of one of the most exciting and fastest-growing consumer tech businesses in the UK. You will play a pivotal role in developing the UK sponsorship strategy and delivering key marketing campaigns & activities.
- Oversee a major, multi-£m tier 1 partnership with a top English Premier League club
- Maximise rights including kit and matchday branding, big player TV advertising shoots, a huge array of consumer promotions, always-on matchday stadium activations, ticketing & hospitality, digital activity, and social reactive opportunities to drive awareness, sales & community engagement
- Build strong & influential relationships with partner stakeholders
- Write consumer-inspired briefs for the sports marketing agency to respond to
- Maximise internal resource to deliver strong platforms
- Ensure the business' UK brand positioning and tone of voice are executed properly in the sponsorship plans
- Develop measurement frameworks to ensure strong ROI and deliver regular reporting
- Make wider recommendations on sponsorship strategy, both in and outside of sport, that align with current and future consumer base
- Contribute to the wider UK marketing strategy and plans
Skills & Experience
- Considerable experience in and a big passion for the field of sports sponsorship
- An excellent track record of delivering results in a strong consumer-led business, agency-side or at the teams of prodigious rightsholders
- Experience in negotiating and re-negotiating rights and ensuring compliance with contracts
- Strong skills in using data & analytics to inform decisions and improve our sponsorship plans
- Commercial awareness with a solid understanding of key customer and financial metrics
- Experience in managing big sponsorship budgets, executional details, and project timelines
- A creative thinker who can find new ways to activate and engage audiences
- Experience working with brand team & creative agencies to deliver TV & asset productions
- Adaptability skills and the flexibility to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- The initiative to make your ideas happen
If you are an experienced Sponsorship Manager and open to your next challenge, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.